Terms & Conditions
- Users (“users”, “you”) agree to not use the Forums to submit or link to any Content which is irrelevant (i.e. not snow related), political, ideological, defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, perpetrates or encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any Australian laws.
- Snowriders Australia reserve the right to refuse and/or delete inappropriate content at their discretion, for any reason and without notification.
- Users agree to not submit or link to any content deliberately intended to promote their own commercial interests without prior arrangement with Snowriders Australia. Commercial content will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Snowriders Australia (“we”, “us”, “our”) is not responsible for any user-generated content (“Content”). Content submitted is submitted as the views of their author only, and does not represent the views of, nor endorsed by Snowriders Australia.
- Snowriders Australia reserve the right to refuse and/or delete Content submitted by Users at their discretion, and without notification. Users may be banned from using the forums at the discretion of Snowriders Australia, without warning and without explanation.
- By submitting original Content, Users grant Snowriders Australia with unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice